Prices and Ordering Information
This page provides information and guidance with ordering a portrait. If you have any questions or would like any advice please contact us on telephone 07979 741932 or email 1stportraits(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)gmail.com or send your message to us on the Contact page.
Portrait prices listed in the table below are for one subject with a studio background. Prices are the same for pet and person portraits.
For a portrait of two or more subjects there is an additional 10% cost for each additional subject pet or person. For a scenic background of your choice rather than a studio background is also an additional 10%.
There is no delivery cost to addresses in the UK. For delivery to addresses in other countries the courier’s charge will be added to the final payment.
After making your choices please contact us and email your digital photos to us – We will confirm your order and give a timescale of when the portrait can be completed by. After placing a 20% deposit work will begin on your portrait. When the portrait is completed we will send photos of it to you to assess. When you are fully satisfied with your portrait we will courier it to you after the final payment is received.
These are the usual steps to follow in the portrait ordering process.
- Choose size of portrait from the Prices table below.
- Decide if you would like a scenic background (additional 10% cost)
- Contact us with your choices by telephone, email or by using the Contact form.
- Email your portrait photo (or photos) to us. A minimum of one photo is required. Refer to the photo guide for guidance on portrait photos. If you want any help or guidance then contact us.
- After making your order then place a non refundable deposit of £200 by either Paypal, cheque or ban transfer. See the Place your deposit page for more details.
|10 x 8 inch||£400|
|10 x 10 inch||£450|
|12 x 10 inch||£550|
|14 x 12 inch||£650|
|16 x 12 inch||£750|
|18 x 14 inch||£850|
|20 x 16 inch||£950|
|20 x 20 inch||£1150|
|24 x 20 inch||£1350|